EpicDreamz - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Reports & Appeals' started by EpicDreamz, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicDreamz

EpicDreamz New Member Member

EpicDreamz
    Legendary
    Username: EpicDreamz

Reason for punishment: Creating drama, racial slurs, offense to staff.

Length of punishment: 6 days 12 hours

Evidence or Reason for appeal:

Hello,

I was banned unfairly today. I was banned for “racial slurs” where it clearly does not state in the server rules that Castaway does moderate chats other than server chat/discord. And I got banned for this? That is a little unfair, if I do say. Where is says “Creating drama,” that is not true as the Developer, Kimodure consistantly sends taunting messages like “Epic sucks at pvp lol koality’s going to kill him” and I do not like that. Who would like that? Would you guys? If he did not cause pvp drama, I would also not be causing drama. As for offense to staff, I said ONE thing “Kimodure is an abusive dev.” I didn’t think that it would effect him too much, but apparently it did. I did not meant it as an offense, it just came out of me because he has kicked me several times when I was in pvp, warned me several times, and mute me twice. I thought he was just abusing his permissions because I’m pretty sure a staff isn’t supposed to just give a player 10+ punishments in a 15 minute time frame.

Even if the racism part of my punishment was correct (it 100% was false, Castaway doesn't moderate external DM's, that is confirmed by ExplodingGravy) I should've only got a 1d mute as I've checked the punishments, a person was racist and used offensive language and only got a 1d mute(http://prntscr.com/if8qlr) while I get a week ban? I find this unfair and possibly the admin who banned me could be a little more harsh on me (bias). I'm pretty sure admins aren't supposed be biased, and possible the admin who banned me was biased towards me.

Thanks,

Epic

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. littyangelo

littyangelo New Member Member

littyangelo
    Admin
    Your punishment was given to you while taking into account your previous disciplinary history in chat. I decided on my own that you deserved a week ban without the use of the moderation guide, and even before I was shown screenshots of you being racially prejudice in Discord DMs, because it was what I felt was necessary for this specific violation of rules. As for Kimodure's action against you; he has since been informed how to punish correctly, however, a report on staff abuse should not be included when considering an appeal even after a second staff member, myself, stepped in and furthered the disciplinary action. As for your ban appeal and taking into consideration your record of breaking the rules the ban will be overturned, however, a mute will be issued for the remaining time of the current ban.

To conclude, you were not banned unfairly and I did not ban you because of "bias", Kimodure was not abusing his permissions, and your ban has been changed into a mute (remaining duration).

Thread closed. - You may not appeal this mute

Thanks,
    angelo

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.